Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters
1. Harry Potter... you know he has to be on the list. Talk about a character that has defined a whole genre and reader generation. Very impressive Harry!
2. Mr. Darcy... yes Jenni Elyse... he gets better! Is there any other character more swoon worthy? I mean, he STARTED the whole swooning thing, did he not? All the rest are learning from him!
3. Samwise Gamgee... I will forever and always love this guy. His loyalty astounds me.
4. Ed Kennedy...Here's the one many of you may not know (from Markus Zusak's book I Am The Messenger,) but this guy ponders some pretty deep and thought provoking things that make me see the world in a whole new way. (Wish I could find an actor who I think looks like him, but I can't right now, so oh, well.)
5. Robin Hood... the definition of swashbuckling, clever, flirty and gallant. What more do we need?
6. Anne Shirley.... her attitude on life is one I would so love to have.
7. Jo March... even if she made a crazy boy decision, I still like her spunk. Another character, along with Anne, that I've always wanted to be more like.
8. Laura Ingalls... she defines my childhood reading and the character that I loved with all my heart back then.
9. Nancy Drew... the character that tuned me into a reader.
10. Katniss Everdeen.... celebrating girl power everywhere!
Well? How'd the list turn out? Do you agree at all? Who's on your list?